If you wish to run in the elections to be a member of the 2014/2015 MUMS committee, please fill out the form below. You should then receive email confirmation of your submission.
Before running, please take careful note of the following points:
- Please ensure you fully understand the duties and responsibilities of the position you are running for. All of the roles will take up a significant amount of your free time. Click here to view the documents that provides a list of the duties of each role and first hand experience from our current committee - make sure you read it first.
- You are required to provide a manifesto outlining why you think you are suitable for the role, and any ideas or plans you have for using your position to improve MUMS. This manifesto will be available to all MUMS members eligible to vote prior to, and at, the AGM at which the vote takes place. Your manifesto should be a single side of A4, with your full name and the position you are running for at the top of the page. The form below will only accept documents in PDF or Microsoft Word (DOC & DOCX) formats.
- If you're wondering why the role you wish to run for is not listed below, it is likely to be because it is one of the roles for which elections are not held. Sign-up for these interviewed positions (librarian, web admin, concert managers ETC) will open some-time soon after the elections.
- If you have any questions regarding the elections please contact our current secretary by email.
- If you have any issues with using the form please contact the current web admin.
REGISTRATION TO STAND IN THE MUMS 2014-15 ELECTIONS IS NOW CLOSED.